Track Change Comments = Delete All and Rewrite

Red Ink, by PhD Comics


Supervisor comments are sometimes... truly crushing. I knew this day would come but I couldn't prepare for it. What my supervisor did, was to delete, change a place of a sentence and then delete it. He wrote some sentences and some of them were really cool. But I felt crashed. I would prefer deleting it myself... Well, it is the draft of my first paper. It must have been horrible. Maybe the second draft produces less tiers. :) 

On the bright side, this is a good practice for negotiations and argumentation. There are many points where I believe that I'm right. I just need to learn to express myself clearer. To sum, the upper picture is not only a joke. It is reality. (Comic from PhD comics)

Luckily, tomorrow is Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Danish Things

Autumn Miracle in Aarhus, Denmark

Summer Parties