Summer Parties

It seems that the Danes want to celebrate the summer when it is ending. It also looks like as important party as the pre-Christmas parties in Finland. For an introvert like me, it's been a tough week. We had a running team at the Aarhus Motion event on Thursday, Business School's Summer party on Friday and the Summer party of student housing in Vejby on Saturday. Thus, I am now happy to stay at home a prepare for the behavioral economics of education course.





BSS Summer Party was totally different from the parties that my university or department arrange. First, the payment method: When bought the entrance, you also pay for food and drinks (partly illegal in Finland). The entrance costed approximately 20 € and included 30 coupons. With 6 coupons you could get a hamburger, with 2 a beer or class of wine and with 3 an ice cream. So, no one needed to buy more of them. Second, it mixed alumni, staff and students. Third, they had three very good bands! I am now a fan of TENNIS. They are a super entertaining cover-band. 





I am really glad for buying the ticket. The other "juniors" from our institution passed this and I went alone. Luckily, the rest of the few familiar faces were there and I partied with my supervisor! We had so fun that I must categorize the summer party to the same locker with pre-Christmas. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Danish Things

Autumn Miracle in Aarhus, Denmark